ROLLING HILLS COMMUNITY SERVICES REGION
Welcome to Rolling Hills Community Services Region in Woodbury County.
We are committed to ensuring access to high quality value-added community-based services for all eligible citizens within our communities that encourage resiliency, stability and growth. Within this vison, RHCS will work in partership with providers and other steakholders to develop services that are:
- Welcoming and accessible
- Able to emphasize integrated screening, early identification and early intervention.
- High quality and, wherever possible, evidenced based
- Organized into a seamless continuum of community-based support
- Individualized to each consumer with planning that expands the involvement of the consumer
- Provided in the least restrictive, appropriate setting
- Designed to empower individuals and families as partners in their own care
- Designed to leverage multiple financing strategies within the region including increased use of Medicaid funded services and Iowa Health and Wellness Plan.
- Supported by provision of training and technical assisstance to individuals and families, as well as to providers and other partners.
To learn more about Rolling Hills Comunity Services Region, please visit our website at http://www.bvcountyiowa.com/index.php/rolling_hills_community_services_region/